The Caldwell-West Caldwell Soccer Club portal for Bonzi, the new NJYS carding registration platform provider, will open on August 1st for players and coaches’ registration. DO NOT attempt to use the website before this date.
Click HERE to access the NEW Bonzi website. This link is also posted on C-WC's old website homepage.
There are basically four steps to complete your part of the process as the parent of a player:
1. Click on the appropriate Green Check mark for Players - Register Now, Coaches - Register Now, or U7-U8 Players Register Now. You will need to create a new Bonzi account as the first step.
2. Follow the system prompts to enter the required information for your player. It will include contact info for the player and at least one parent or guardian, birth date, and health insurance info (the type of info that was on the player registration form and the medical release form in the past).
3. You will have the option to register another player if need be.
4. Once you have confirmed registration information for your player(s), you can return to your Member Account to complete the remaining two steps. These remaining steps can be done at a different time if need be.
5. You will need to upload a proof of birth document for your player(s). . . typically a clear copy of a birth certificate or passport. A clear jpeg picture of the document will work. (Must be in jpeg format)
6. You will need to upload a photo for your player(s).
7. The following files included in the email sent to players/parents, provide additional assistance/instructions.
a. Player Registration 2017 for additional instructions on registering your player
b. Member Account Upload Docs 2017 for additional instructions on uploading your player's picture or birth certificate.
c. BONZI upload example image for Do's and Don'ts for photos to work/upload smoothly.
Please get your online registration done as soon as possible, it MUST be completed by 8/14/2017.
Contact C-WC Leadership if you run into an issue getting your player or coach registered in Bonzi.
Thank you for your support through this transition.