The Caldwell-West Caldwell Soccer Club would like to invite you and your child to participate in its Introductory Soccer Clinic to be held Fall 2017 and Spring 2018. This exciting program is designed for children ages Pre-K (eligible to attend Kindergarten, Fall 2018), Kindergarten (Fall 2017), and First Grade (Fall 2017). The goals at this early level are fun, learning, group play and involvement. Parents are encouraged to participate! We need volunteers at certain points in the session to assist our Sticks and Kicks Trainers and other assistants to make this program successful. Prior soccer experience is not necessary.
The clinic provides an introductory environment designed to involve your children in the most popular sport in the world. Soccer is a great beginning sport for boys and girls. It requires little to no previous skill and offers a perfect energy outlet and fitness vehicle for children. Last year’s clinic hosted over 150 children!
A total of ten sessions will be played on Saturday mornings: five sessions starting Saturday September 23rd and five sessions starting in April. Professional trainers will be running the training sessions. There will be a specific time set for each age group. All of the players in each age group will train together for skills and drills. Small scrimmages will be played during these sessions based on the trainer’s plans.
Please note: shirts will be handed out at the first game in the Fall. Shin guards are required equipment.
REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 15, 2017
• Complete the registration online at http://cwcsoccer.bonzidev.com/home.php and click on the Green Registration Button: Fall 2017 – Spring 2018 Clinic (NOTE: DO NOT upload picture and birth certificate)
Send a check (made payable to the Caldwell/West Caldwell Soccer Club) as follows: Registration Fee is $125.00 for the entire clinic (both Fall & Spring) If paying by credit card there is a $6.00 surcharge to cover the Club’s cost for accepting credit card payments.
SEND Check Payments TO: CWC Soccer Club P.O. Box 1051 West Caldwell, NJ 07007-1051
Payment must be received by September 22nd.
Please spread the news about the program to your child’s friends. As an affiliate of the New Jersey Youth Soccer Association, we are under specific guidelines for participant registrations and are, therefore, held to a strict filing deadline with the State. Registration will remain open through September 16th, but we cannot guarantee that late registrations will be accepted!
Thank you in advance for your participation. We are looking for volunteers for several associated tasks. We look forward to a successful season and a rewarding experience for both you and your child!
The Caldwell-West Caldwell Soccer Club portal for Bonzi, the new NJYS carding registration platform provider, will open on August 1st for players and coaches’ registration. DO NOT attempt to use the website before this date.
Click HERE to access the NEW Bonzi website. This link is also posted on C-WC's old website homepage.
There are basically four steps to complete your part of the process as the parent of a player:
1. Click on the appropriate Green Check mark for Players - Register Now, Coaches - Register Now, or U7-U8 Players Register Now. You will need to create a new Bonzi account as the first step.
2. Follow the system prompts to enter the required information for your player. It will include contact info for the player and at least one parent or guardian, birth date, and health insurance info (the type of info that was on the player registration form and the medical release form in the past).
3. You will have the option to register another player if need be.
4. Once you have confirmed registration information for your player(s), you can return to your Member Account to complete the remaining two steps. These remaining steps can be done at a different time if need be.
5. You will need to upload a proof of birth document for your player(s). . . typically a clear copy of a birth certificate or passport. A clear jpeg picture of the document will work. (Must be in jpeg format)
6. You will need to upload a photo for your player(s).
7. The following files included in the email sent to players/parents, provide additional assistance/instructions.
a. Player Registration 2017 for additional instructions on registering your player
b. Member Account Upload Docs 2017 for additional instructions on uploading your player's picture or birth certificate.
c. BONZI upload example image for Do's and Don'ts for photos to work/upload smoothly.
Please get your online registration done as soon as possible, it MUST be completed by 8/14/2017.
Contact C-WC Leadership if you run into an issue getting your player or coach registered in Bonzi.
Thank you for your support through this transition.